My blog is to find out - what are my classmates reading and share what I'm reading. I love to disappear into a book. I just finished - Last Child. I am half way through The Art of Racing in the Rain. I want to finish a book on Comprehension and Collaboration this summer as well as revisit Words their way. I have an ex-boyfriend who said if I read half as many non-fiction books as fiction I'd be a genius. I'd much rather be average me and enjoy a good story.
This is a great way to get new ideas. I love it! I just finished reading the trilogy 50 Shades. My favorite author is Nicholas Sparks.
ReplyDeleteI read that trilogy too. I raced through it. It's terrible having my iPad. Whenever I run out of books I just zoom to Kindle or Amazon!
ReplyDeleteI am a very slow reader so I need months to get through a small book. One of my online classes is very reading heavy, so I need to designate all my reading time to reading the textbook (which is not a very exciting one). I hope to be able to get into the 50 Shades series after this class is finished. It sounds very interesting. The last book I read was "Out of My Mind" by Sharon Draper. It is a children's book about an 11-year-old girl with cerebral palsy and how her world changes when she finds technology that allows her to finally speak and let the world know what she is thinking. It was a quick read, but very good.
ReplyDeleteI am just about to start that book. My friend said every teacher should read it! Well she and I are the teachers at our grade level willing to mainstream any student. I will let you know what I think.
ReplyDelete